Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Bump...well, sort of

I was over at my mom's yesterday and she snaped this pic.  It's a little blurry, but I guess it will stand for the first picture in baby bump watch 2010.  This picture is a little misleading.  It was taken after a very large lunch with Scott at Sweet Tomatoes.  I feel like I should have labeled this post "Salad Bar Bump".  (As Scott loves to point out, its a bad idea for me to go to buffets.  I tend to overeat b/c it makes me feel like I'm getting my money's worth.  You know me...Ms. Coupon Queen.)
11 Weeks



Anyhow, here is my belly @ 11 weeks.  There's a little pudge, but I've always had a little pudge.  This is definitely a "just had a big lunch" bulge.  We'll post a pic every Thursday, or at least try to.  It will be nice to look back when I'm a beached whale and see that I actually had a figure at one point (even if it was curvy to begin with).

Have a good weekend!  I'll be doing taxes and praying that we don't owe Uncle Sam too much.

5 comments:

  1. I think I see a tomato!! =) you look beautiful, Ash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you're little love just earned a nickname—sweet tomato!

    you do look beautiful!

    as for heartrates, i just looked mine up. at 13 weeks one was at 156 bpm, the other was 161 bpm. and as time went on they sort of settled into the 140s.

    can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and by "you're" i of course meant "your." blerg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree w/Holly & Robin - you do look beautiful. you have an early pregnancy glow & your entire face is smiling. take care of the bean & yourself. wish you were here - had a hairy ride home from Dalton yesterday in the snow????? roads are still closed & everything is white. love to you 3 mamalin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallelujia! I'm in the know and can't wait to be Aunt Sarah to the little bean! What a great surprise. Anderson told me he can't wait to have slumber parties in the back yard at Aunt Ash-y and Uncle Scott's house. Oh the Fun!!! Congratulations you two...three. We are SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete