Thursday, January 28, 2010

wosh. wosh. wosh. wosh.

Say the title really quickly a few times in a row and that's pretty much the sound Scott and I heard at the doc's office today.  We got to hear the heartbeat!  It was VERY NEAT!  I was disappointed Scott didn't get to see Little Bean in an ultrasound.  The usually punctual doctors appointment was also very long.  We waited a lot (thanks for being patient scott).  

We go back next week for a big ultrasound and a round of tests, so that's exciting.  I'm really looking forward to the next ultrasound.  Seeing and hearing are totally different.  It looks like the sex of the baby will be revealed at either the 16th or 20th week   I can't wait!!!!

I added a new poll until then, mommies: was the heart rate factor right for telling your babies sex accurately?  High means girl, low means boy?  I won't tell you what the heartrate was.  sorry, that's a secret until the big reveal.  We know there will be bets going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment