Thursday, August 26, 2010

1st photo shoot

Katelyn, Scott and I are getting settled at home. Trying to find time to blog is like trying to change a poopy diaper one handed... really difficult.

Here is a link to katelyn's 1st photo shoot at the hospital. My fav is the last one but, daddy LOVES the one of her cross eyed. Hopefully this link works. I'll have to find some time to download some of our own pics. There are some great ones, but unfortunately I think Beannette (yes, we still call her that everyday) inherited mommy's unphotogenic gene. Sorry honey! Maybe that means you will be a supermodel and I'm totally wrong. Looks like you'll have the height for it.

http://www.our365.com/newbornportraits/babydetail.aspx?birthid=2b5724b1-82f4-41be-a969-29ce21ee1364

More to come later, probably with other 3am feeding sessions :) Oh how life has changed, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Katelyn has been a dream come true for us!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture of Katelyn!! So entirely adorable. :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete