Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cankles Plus

No, we haven't been at the hospital having a baby.  Blog silence is because I've been at a work conference all week.

The nursery is coming along great,  mom recovered the glider and it looks FAB.  I'll try to take some pics tonight.

On the baby front, I'm ready.  WAY READY!  The picture below is evidence.  I'm hot, crampy, can't sleep, anxious and miserable.  I told scott I'm putting myself on bed rest this weekend (a certain Aunt hopes katelyn has other plans and will arrive on Sunday).

I was going to treat myself to a pedi at lunch.  Think anyone will do my feet

2 comments:

  1. Oh heavens! Those are crazy legs, BUT GREAT TOES! Sorry I couldn't make it to the nail date hmmm I mean meeting today. Your tootsie look fabulous. xo-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy gracious...Ash!!! that pains me! but Sarah's right - the toes are fabulous. =)

    ReplyDelete