Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Belly Shot- Week 39, Day 4

Well, here is what may be the final belly shot in my series (actually now that I'm looking, bad tank top color choice...hopefully we can squeeze in one more round). Katelyn must have a guardian angel or some grandparents looking over her, see the orb in one of them?

Scott and I are in full prep mode and today is my last full day in the office. Tomorrow I'm going to bring my team breakfast and work for a few hours. Then I'll head home, nap, shower and do final packing for the hospital. Yes, it's getting real. I'm anxious in a good way and nervous in a bad way. I know things will be fine, but delivering a 9 lb. baby makes me a little nervous. I'm still hoping the estimates are off =)

We'll go to the hospital Wed. night around 6 or 7p and the "action" will start later that night. I'll wake up and get some different medicine, Pitocin, that should cause contractions to start. Supposedly they get pretty intense with the meds, so yes...I will get an epidural. No reason to suffer, I figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment