Friday, August 6, 2010

Week 38, Day 2

Katelyn,

You have been growing in mommy's belly for approximately 38 weeks and 2 days. It's been a pretty easy pregnancy and I'm actually very sad it is about to end. It been fun to play with you and have that special connection.

You have been growing like a weed. I took some more pictures today because I'm trying to show myself if you've "dropped". A little, I think.

Everyone can't wait to meet you. You must be in a weird state now that you are about to make your grand entrance to this world. Tonight mommy is craving either a taco or fried chicken, with Cheetos for dessert. You're so silly. (but mommy says yummy!)

Daddy had to go out of town today for work, so we are very glad you didn't decide to make your grand entrance this morning =) Well played.

Here are the latest pics of you in mommy's belly. I also attached a pic of one of my first belly bump pics.



How time changes things... You were 11 weeks old in mommy's belly in this one.

3 comments:

  1. When Katelyn is 5 or 6, she will really love these pictures. Can't wait to meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kately - Someday when you are pregnant with your first precious bundle, you will wonder "Mom, did you have swollen ankles? and Mom, what did you crave with me?". You are so lucky that all your questions will be answered. Ash - You are amazing to chronicle this journey. We are so very happy for you and Scott! xo-S

    ReplyDelete