Monday, August 2, 2010

And the winner is...

I ordered the wooden letters that match #1 below. We'll stagger the letters, so it will end up looking like this:



It'll be fun to decorate the letters too. I've got wooden picture frames to decorate in a coordinating design.

HOORAY! Beanette's room is coming together. This weekend we put a neutral rug down and painted the glider's ottoman white. Next task: paint the glider. (we bought it used adn it was a natural color wood, we're painting it white and hoping for no squeaks from paint)

Tomorrow I'll post kitchen pics.

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice ... can't wait to see the final pics of both the nursery and the kitchen.....
    I was torn between #1 and the one I voted on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You know, they make a paint additive that helps prevent streaking. I've used it before on furniture and it really does work. So fun! I love the letters too! xo-S

    ReplyDelete