Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday

Today, August 26th, was our 4th wedding anniversary. We celebrated by pretending the flowers sent by my work (BEAUTIFUL) were really our anniversary flowers and Scott bought me a hand free pumping shirt (really cool). I suck and didn't plan ahead or get anything. Scott had to go to work today and stopped at the mall on the way home, and I can't drive for another week. We jointly decided it would be a non-event and we would try and do dinner to celebrate on 9/26. Thanks honey!

Today was also Katelyn's one week birthday. We sang to her at 6:20pm followed by a happy anniversary wish at 6:30p, the time we got married. When choosing our wedding date we debated between 8/19 and 8/26 so Katelyn's birthday is quite appropriate. It's nice that we aren't celebrating 2 special occasions on the same date.

Happy Anniversary Scott. Your present was perfect, but your real present was a week early :) One of the reasons we went with Murphy for the middle name was because she has so many features of scott's- toes, chin, etc. I could see so much of him in her it seemed like the natural choice. I've never been the type who can see adults in little babies. I think she has my fingers, maybe my nose, but that's all I can tell for now. I know she'll change so much in the coming weeks and even years. That's so exciting to us.

Later gators.

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary to our bestest friends, and yes, your little angel is the most wonderful way to be reminded of your love for one another. We are so impressed and happy that you came out to Hudson's 2nd Birthday party on Saturday. Amazing! You both look rested and at ease with a baby in tow. xo-S

    ReplyDelete